For some time I've had this client/server project in the works, it was intended for a game I was working on a while back, ended up halting everything altogether. So I decided to make use of it and use visual pinball as a test candidate. Most of the server is functional, just want to add a few more features, and extend the API, and rigorous testing is still required for both server and client.

More work is needed to port the client side as a DLL, and make it more generic.

Here are a few pics of the server side. The UI toolkit I wrote is entirely in the C language. The server itself is written in C++. I could of made the entire server as a console application, but I prefer to push my UI toolkit as much as I can to improve it as much as possible, whenever possible.



Comments

Popular Posts